Hansen Yuncken Scholarship for Women in Construction
$7,500 + Paid Work Placement
One (1) Year
To encourage and support female students to continue their higher education in the UTS Bachelor of Construction Project Management degree.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be female; and
- Be commencing their first or second year of the UTS Bachelor of Construction Project Management course in the period immediately following scholarship offer; and
- For continuing Students - have achieved a minimum of a Pass Average (WAM 50 or above); and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
Note: Previous recipients of this Scholarship cannot re-apply.
- Motivation to succeed in the Bachelor of Construction and the construction industry, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview; and
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview; and
- Academic merit in:
- For commencing students: the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the UTS undergraduate coursework degree; or
- For continuing students: performance in the first year of the UTS Bachelor of Construction Project Management (based on WAM); and
- Relevant work experience demonstrated through statements/letters of employment submitted with the Scholarship application may be given preference
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527