Charter Hall Property Economics Scholarship
$10,000 + Paid Work Placement
Paid over 1 year
The aim of the Charter Hall Scholarship is to encourage academic excellence in the Bachelor of Property Economics degree. The Scholarship is open to applicants annually, offering senior Property Economic students the opportunity to receive a cash grant to support their studies. Successful candidates may also be offered a paid work placement with Charter Hall to gain insight into the day-to-day operation of the (property) profession.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be enrolled in the:
- Bachelor of Property Economics; or
- Bachelor of Property Economics Bachelor of Arts in International Studies; or
- Bachelor of Property Economics (Honours); and
- Be in the final or penultimate year of one of the above courses in the year for which the scholarship is awarded; and
- Achieved a Credit Average (WAM) of 65 or above over the duration of their current UTS course; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
In addition, preference will be given to female applicants.
Applicants are selected based on:
- Alignment of values, goals and culture with those of Charter Hall
- Passion for and motivation to pursue a career in Property using innovative thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the property industry
- Initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives
- Interest in Charter Hall and they work they do and in a paid work placement at Charter Hall
- Academic merit may also be taken into consideration
Need more information? Contact...
Please do not contact Charter Hall at this stage.
Please direct all enquiries to:
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Charter Hall Group has grown, since its launch in 1991, to become one of Australia's leading property groups, with a total managed property portfolio of $12.7 billion. They own and manage 270 commercial properties around Australia, including office buildings, supermarket anchored retail centres, and a rapidly growing stable of industrial assets, on behalf of institutional, wholesale and retail investors. An integrated business model coupled with their highly skilled and motivated team across investment management, asset management, property management and project delivery produces sustainable returns for investors, and positive experiences for their tenants and the community.