Australian Steel Institute (ASI) Undergraduate Design Award
Technical books selected by the Australian Steel Institute to the value of $500 + Certificate
The Australian Steel Institute (ASI) Undergraduate Design Award recognises outstanding academic performance in the area of structural steel design.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, the Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in one of the Bachelor of Engineering suite of courses, and
- Have successfully completed, at the first attempt, 48366 Steel and Timber Design in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize-giving event.
The student with the best overall mark in the steel-design component of 48366 Steel and Timber Design.
In the event that two or more eligible students have the same best overall performance in the steel-design component of 48366 Steel and Timber Design, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) in 48366 Steel and Timber Design;
- Highest overall performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
FEIT Teaching and Learning
+61 (02) 9514 2372