Australian Society for Parasitology Prize
The purpose of this Prize is to recognise and reward the student who attains the highest final mark in the subject 91352 Parasitology.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled as an award student in a Science degree course in the year for which the award is made; and
- Receive a result in the subject 91352 Parasitology in the year for which the award is made; and
- The student must not have had any prior results in this subject; and
- The result received must be a minimum of 75/D.
- The highest final overall mark awarded in the subject 91352 Parasitology.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in subject 91352 Parasitology outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subject;
- Overall academic performance in the student’s award course, including GPA, whether the student has failed other subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.