Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Prize
The purpose of this Prize is to recognize and reward the highest achieving graduating student from undergraduate Traditional Chinese Medicine programs.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Graduate from either C10186 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine course or C10164 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine Bachelor of Arts in International Studies in the year for which the award is made.
- The final overall result received must be a minimum WAM of 75/D.
- The highest weighted average mark awarded for all subjects in the C10186 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine or the Traditional Chinese Medicine subjects in C10164 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine Bachelor of Arts in International Studies.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest weighted average mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in Traditional Chinese Medicine Subjects outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subjects;
- Overall performance in the student’s award course, including whether the student has failed subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.