You’re now ready to lodge your UTS application.
To do this, you’ll need to register for the UTS Online Application System. Once you’ve registered, you will receive a username and password so you can log back in at any time.
Supporting and certified documents
Please ensure all your supporting documentation is complete and ready to be submitted along with your application. Visit our Prepare your Documents page for more information.
If you’re required to submit certified documents as part of your application, please deliver them as follows:
What happens after you lodge your application online?
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
- We will start to assess your application based on the information you provided with your online application.
- You can monitor the progress of your application and upload supporting documentation using the user name and password emailed to you. You can continue to upload supporting documentation.
- Upon completing our initial assessment, your application will be sent to the relevant faculty for academic assessment and recommendation. We aim to provide a decision within 12 working weeks upon receiving a complete application and references (for domestic only) by email. However, this may take longer due to other external factors.
- For international applicants, we may contact you by email requesting to nominate an UTS authorised agent to handle your application and assist with verification of your documents and undertake Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) and Genuine Student (GS) checks according to the guideline of Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) by Department of Home Affairs.
- We will assess the application and notify you of the outcome by email.
→ Need more information? Contact us.