Applications are now open for the 2018 Learning and Teaching Awards and Citations. Applications close Friday 26 October.
The UTS Learning and Teaching Awards and Citations recognise the importance of learning and teaching for both undergraduate and postgraduate students within the framework of the UTS model of global practice-oriented education. They are aligned with the national teaching and learning awards and citations schemes.
Many successful UTS applicants have gone on to win national Citations or Teaching Awards.
UTS Learning and Teaching Citations ($1,000) are awarded for significant and sustained contributions to student learning, student engagement and/or the student experience by individuals or teams.
UTS Learning and Teaching Awards ($3,000 for individual awards and $5,000 for Team Teaching awards) are awarded in specific categories:
- Individual teaching Award
- Team Teaching Award
- Early Career Teaching Award
- Teaching by a casual or sessional staff member Award
- Strengthening the UTS Model of Learning Award
- learning.futures Award
- Contribution to Social Impact in Learning and Teaching Award
- Integration of Indigenous Professional Capabilities into Curriculum Award
- Academic Support Award
How to apply
- Download the guidelines and nomination form for more information.
- Applications close at 10 am Friday October 26.
Katrina Waite (Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org) in IML for any further information.