If you’d like to apply for any of the below undergraduate courses, you will need to apply directly with us.
- Undergraduate honours (except for Business) (PDF, 226kB)
- Business Entrepreneurship honours (PDF, 283kB)
- Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice (PDF, 188kB)
- Diploma in Innovation (PDF, 153kB)
- Diploma in Languages (apply through My Student Admin, for currently enrolled UTS students only)
The forms include detailed instructions on how they should be completed, provision of documentation, and lodging your application.
Checking your application
Prior to lodging your direct application form, check that:
- all relevant sections have been completed
- the form is signed and dated
- all supporting documents have been securely attached with the application form on the front.
Ensure that you certify supporting documents correctly, according to the advice provided on the forms.
Please do not:
- enclose your application in any sort of binding, or
- include examples of your work unless specifically asked to do so.
Offers via direct application are made progressively - as assessment is completed by the relevant faculty.
Both successful and unsuccessful applicants will be advised by mail. Offer advice sent to successful applicants includes enrolment instructions.