On This Page
Found a course that's right for you? Here are a few important things for you to check out before you apply:
- application opening and closing dates
- admission requirements for postgraduate coursework at UTS
- required levels of English proficiency for the course you're interested in
- credit recognition guidelines for previous study that might be credited towards your course at UTS
- additional application requirements for your course.
Domestic students can apply to study postgraduate coursework at UTS:
- online via Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) [opens an external site] for courses that list a UAC course code.
- online direct to UTS for UTS Business school courses.
- in person at a postgraduate info session.
- by completing a Postgraduate Coursework Selected Courses application form (PDF, 277kB) for the following courses by:
Institute for Public Policy and Governance (local government, policy, development assessment courses)
Institute for Interactive Media and Learning (higher education in teaching and learning course)
Direct applicants should submit any additional required documents with their application form. All other applicants should submit additional material as indicated for each course.
Visit the International Students Applying to UTS page for full instructions on how to apply.