Before you apply
Found a course that's right for you? Here are a few important things for you to check out before you apply for a postgraduate coursework degree:
- application opening and closing dates
- admission requirements for postgraduate coursework at UTS
- required levels of English proficiency for the course you're interested in
- credit recognition guidelines for previous study that might be credited towards your course at UTS
- additional application requirements for your course.
How to apply
Domestic students can apply to study postgraduate coursework at UTS online via the UTS Online Application System.
Direct applicants should submit any additional required documents with their application form. All other applicants should submit additional material as indicated for each course.
Visit the International Students Applying to UTS page for full instructions on how to apply.
Applying for undergraduate?
If you're interested in applying for an undergraduate degree, visit the Undergraduate Admissions page.