What is sport and exercise?
Sport and exercise is a professional field dedicated to the teaching, training or business of sport and exercise. Sport and exercise professionals apply their expertise to jobs in sport, science, health, fitness and recreation. They can work in a sport science context, which is focused on the health, performance and wellbeing of the human body; or in a sport management context, which examines sport as a business opportunity.
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (including majors in Exercise Science and Exercise Therapy)
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (Honours)
- Master of Sport and Exercise (Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy
Sport and exercise science or management?
When it comes to choosing a degree in the sport and exercise field, there are two main fields of study.
- Sport and exercise science - focused on human performance in sport – think sport science, coaching, exercise physiology, rehab and biomechanics.
- Sport and exercise management - concerned with sport-related business opportunities, such as managing programs, venues and resources