Green Roof tours
Regular tours of our green spaces are available for students, staff and visitors.
As part of the City Campus Master Plan we are spending $1 billion over ten years to upgrade existing buildings and build new green star certified new buildings. Key sustainability features include:
- Minimum 5 star green star rating for new buildings. Details below
- Major upgrade of existing buildings to reduce water and energy use
- Improved cycling facilities to increase sustainable transport
- Ambitious recycling targets, including recycling of all demolition and construction waste
- Green roofs, walls, and new Alumni Green in the heart of the campus to increase the amount of green space.
To book a tour of the spaces email firstname.lastname@example.org.