Autumn 2018 workshops have ended. Workshops will be back in Spring 2018.
We run daily workshops throughout the Autumn and Spring teaching periods on the following topics:
- Improve Your Writing
- Improve Your Grammar
- Improve Your Speaking
- 2018 Orientation Workshops
- 2017-8 Summer Special Workshops
Download our HELPS Autumn Program Leaflet (PDF 208KB).
Who can attend?
These workshops are open to all UTS undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
How to attend?
Places are limited so be sure to register for these workshops using the HELPS booking system.
- Registration for ALL Autumn 2018 workshops is now open.
When you register to attend, please remember:
- If you wish to cancel your registration, you must do so 24 hours before the scheduled session.
- Failing to turn up for your registered workshops is not fair to those on the waiting list. Repeat offenders (2 no-shows) may be barred from registering for future workshops.