Academic liaison officer
The Faculty of Health Academic Liaison Officer is Lisa Townsend.
The Academic Liaison Officer (ALO) is responsible for assisting students with Special Needs negotiate, if necessary, reasonable adjustments to learning and assessment tasks with subject lecturers. Students with Special Needs include students who:
- have a disability or ongoing illness
- have significant primary carer responsibilities or are pregnant
Application details for special needs.
If you have a disability you or ongoing illness, you are encouraged to see the Special Needs Service before you consult with the ALO. An appointment can be made with Special Needs by phoning +61 2 9514 1177.
Please note that the ALO does not manage special consideration. Special Consideration is a different process to Special Needs and requires a different application form.
Clinical Practice Unit
The Clinical Practice Unit (CPU) is responsible for organising the placements, liaising with the hospitals and facilitators and coordinating the clinical processes.
Your subject coordinator and facilitators will be responsible for your clinical experience once you are out on clinical and will be available to ensure your clinical experience is valuable and rewarding.
Building 10, Level 6
phone: +61 2 9514 5122 weekdays
Faculty research contacts
Future students: Online enquiry form
Search by keyword or name to find possible supervisors amongst our academic staff members interested in your proposed area of research:
Find a supervisor
- Research student administration and general student enquiries: Health.Research.Students@uts.edu.au
- Research management, grant applications and general enquiries: Health.Research.Office@uts.edu.au
- Academic, visiting scholar and conference queries: Health.Research.Office@uts.edu.au
Specific research degrees, supervision or research programs queries: