The sample course study plans below are designed to assist you in planning your studies by showing the suggested sequence of subjects for a full-time student in order to satisfy subject requisite requirements and complete the course within the minimum duration.
The plans are intended as a guide only and do not take into account changes in subject availability (which may occur from year to year) nor factors affecting individual students such as recognition of prior learning, change in attendance mode, or academic progress.
Please consult the Timetable Planner to confirm the availability of subjects in the current academic year.
A limited number of subjects are available in the Summer Session, allowing you to catch up or fast track your studies.
- C09119 Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours)
- C10143 Bachelor of Information Technology (PDF, 194kB)
- C10219 Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (PDF, 206kB)
- C10229 Bachelor of Science in Games Development (PDF, 355kB)
- C10239 Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (PDF, 351kB)
- C10345 Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice