The FEIT Learning Precinct is open 24 hours, 7 days a week to UTS Engineering and IT students and staff. So you can choose to study at a time that suits you - day or night!
Our friendly Learning Precinct staff will be on hand to help you Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Just ask us if you need any help.
Location: City campus, Building 11, level 5, room 300 (CB11.05.300)
Telephone: +61 2 9514 7676
What we do
The FEIT Learning Precinct (FLP) is a student space providing resources and study areas. In between classes, you can study, conduct group work and access teachers for individual and small group support.
- Meet with teaching staff: Consult with teaching staff at weekly drop-in sessions.
- Spaces for collaborative study: Study with other students in the general space or book a collaborative meeting room.
- Quiet space study: Reflect and work on individual projects in the quiet space located at the Learning Precinct in room CB11.05.207.
- Computers: PCs in the Learning Precinct are equipped with faculty-specific software.
- Assignment drop-boxes: Submit some of your assignments at the drop-boxes located at the Learning Precinct.
- Engage with industry: Throughout the year, opportunities are available for you to engage with industry and UTS support networks at the Learning Precinct through competitions, guest talks, workshops and giveaways. Opportunities are announced on UTS Online FEIT Student Opportunities forum.
- Capstone theses for viewing