UTS offer a range of social, leisure and sporting activities on campus, as well as food and drink outlets, other retail outlets and social spaces.
- ActivateUTS is a hub of students activities on campus. Visit their site for information about sporting and social clubs, on-campus events, UTS merch and ActivateUTS-run food and drink outlets, where profits are invested back into student activities.
- ActivateUTS also run the ActivateFitGym, which is open to the public and offers discounts to UTS studnets and staff.
- Use campus maps to find food and drink outlets, water bubblers, ATMs, sport facilities and student services on campus.
Our campus is also surrounded by retail precincts, restaurants, sport and leisure facilities, and open spaces.
- The Central Park Mall on Broadway includes a food court, cinema complex, supermarket and a range of specialty shops. Nestled within the buildings is the Chippendale Green, a large sunny lawn area and gathering space.
- Darling Square is a new commercial and residential complex near our Haymarket buildings, filled with restaurants and specialty shops. There's also a public library run by the City of Sydney.
- Chinatown is home to restaurants, markets, grocery stores and speciality shops from a range of Asian cultures.
- The Broadway shopping centre offers a cinema complex, supermarkets, many speciality shops and a large food court.
- Larger parks close to campus include Prince Alfred Park, Victoria Park, Wentworth Park and the outdoor spaces at Central Park.
- Nearby public swimming pools include the indoor Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre in Ultimo and outdoor pools in Prince Alfred Park and Victoria Park.