UTS agency information guide
The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW) (GIPA Act) requires that UTS issue an agency information guide.
UTS Agency Information Guide 2020, September 2020 (PDF 493kB)
About the Guide
The UTS Agency Information Guide:
- describes the structure and functions of UTS
- describes how the functions of UTS affects members of the public
- specifies any arrangements that enable members of the public to participate in the formulation of UTS policy and the exercise of its functions
- identifies the types of information that:
- are held by UTS
- UTS makes, or will make, publicly available
- UTS makes publicly available free of charge or for which a charge will be imposed
- will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Past information guides
- UTS Agency Information Guide 2019, September 2019 (PDF 493kB)
- UTS Agency Information Guide 2018, August 2018 (PDF 499kB)
- UTS Agency Information Guide 2017, July 2017 (PDF 250kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2016, July 2016 (PDF 1.65MB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2015, July 2015 (PDF 190kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2014, July 2014 (PDF 345kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2013, version 1, July 2013 (PDF 486kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2012, version 2, July 2012 (PDF 458kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2012, version 1, April 2012 (PDF 332kB)
- UTS: Publication Guide 2011, version 2, October 2011 (PDF 310kB)
- UTS: Publication Guide 2011, version 1, July 2011 (PDF 310kB)
- UTS: Publication Guide 2010, August 2010 (PDF 210kB)
To access past UTS statements and summaries of affairs, released under the FOI Act, or for other inquiries or assistance, contact the Right to Information Contact Officer.
Note about the title: The title was updated to UTS Agency Information Guide in 2017 to better reflect the requirements of section 20 of the GIPA Act. In 2012, the title was changed from UTS: Publication Guide to UTS: Information Guide in 2012 as a result of the Government Information (Public Access) Amendment Act 2012 (NSW).