UTS standing delegations include the key decision-making authorities for the financial, human resources, administrative, academic and governance functions of the University.
- any member or committee of Council, or
- any authority or officer of the University, or
- any other person or body prescribed by the UTS By-law.
The Standing Delegations are supported by a range of instruments that assist the smooth operation of the delegation system. These instruments include:
- Guidelines for authorisation of general expenditure
- Guidelines for authorisation of human resource approvals
- Protocol for execution of documents
and are available at Delegations.