CO4252 Master of Pharmacy
To take advantage of the opportunity to apply directly to UTS without paying an application fee, all applicants must bring the Original or JP certified copies of the documents listed below.
Please note: Applications for domestic applicants with International qualifications will not be processed by the school and should be lodged through the
1. An official academic transcript or record of study
a. Not required from previous UTS students and alumni
b.Transcripts printed from institution websites will not be accepted
c.Applicants in their final undergraduate session/semester should submit their most up-to-date transcript and evidence of enrolment in final subjects
2. Evidence of completion of prerequisite tertiary subjects and corresponding subject outlines
a. 1 Pharmacology subject
b. 2 Chemistry subjects
c. 1 Biochemistry subject
d. 1 Human Anatomy and Physiology subject
e. 1 Mathematics / Statistics subject
3. Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
a.Not required from previous UTS students and alumni
b.Not required from applicants in their final undergraduate semester
4.Evidence of name change if applicable Local applicants who do not have the required documentation, or would prefer to apply online, can apply quickly and
easily through UAC. http://uac.edu.au/ can retrieve transcripts from other Australian universities and subject outlines can be uploaded electronically.
Additional requirements for International applicants
1. Translations of any documentation not written in English
2. Proof of English proficiency if the medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not in English
a. Minimum requirement: IELTS 7.5 overall with 7.0 in each subset or equivalent
3. If previous studies were undertaken overseas and FULLY in the medium of English, a letter from the home institution on University letterhead to confirm this
International students without all of the correct documentation should apply directly to UTS International.
Note for all applicants
For pre-registration as a pharmacist, the Pharmacy Board of Australia has additional English language requirements. Refer to Pharmacy Board Australia (opens an external site).