UTS is good to do business with because we connect with industry in numerous way according to needs.
Industry Advisory Group
Members of the Science Industry Advisory Group are industry leaders that represent sectors as perse as technology, healthcare, research, management consulting, government, financial services and the environment.
The Group helps set strategic direction and provides insight into the needs of our external partners in industry, government and the wider community.
Our adjunct professors play a vital role in keeping UTS Science’s programs up-to-date and relevant.
They are highly regarded professionals in their fields, and come to UTS Science to conduct guest lectures, act as mentors, advice on course content, and becoming involved in consulting and other activities.
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Mathematical and Statistical Frontier (ACEMS)
- Centre for Ultrahigh bandwidth Devices for Optical Systems (CUDOS)
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Australian Federal Police and State Police across Australia
- National Measurement Institute of Australia
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)
- FEI Company
- Agilent Technologies
- GE Healthcare