You’ll have the chance to complete an online survey, it:
- Is anonymous
- Will help us make placements better
- If you have a complaint please refer to this flowchart. We want you to have a great experience.
How can I find a job once I've finished?
Visit the UTS Graduate preparation page to take you through all the steps of applying for graduate positions and registration as a nurse.
What happens if I have a graduate job interview at the same time as one of my placement shifts?
If you are a third-year student and are applying for a graduate position, you should:
- Make sure to schedule any interviews around your placements
- Contact the Clinical Practice Unit
- Visit the Special Considerations page for more information.
Generally, this doesn’t apply to 1st and 2nd years. If you have an issue with attending a placement make sure to call the Clinical Practice Unit as soon as you know.