You’ll have the chance to complete an online survey, it:
- Is anonymous
- Will help us make placements better
- If you have a complaint please refer to this flowchart. We want you to have a great experience.
How can I find a job once I've finished?
Visit the UTS Graduate preparation page to take you through all the steps of applying for graduate positions and registration as a nurse.
What happens if I have a graduate job interview at the same time as one of my placement shifts?
If you are a third-year student and are applying for a graduate position:
- The Clinical Practice Unit will email you in Spring Session with instructions.
- Make sure you complete the Gradstart Interview Notification form in MyPlacement.
- If necessary extra hours whilst on placement, or a make-up placement, will be arranged for you.
Generally, this doesn’t apply to first-year and second-year students. If you have an issue with attending a placement make sure to call the Clinical Practice Unit as soon as you know.