Staff in the UTS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Staff in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) are thought leaders who drive change through education.
Many are also renowned practitioners in their fields — Education, Politics and Sociology, Creative Arts and Writing, Language, Communication and Culture, and History.
You can find our full staff directory (including biographies) here:
- All staff
- School of Communication staff
- School of International Studies and Education staff
- Faculty Research Office staff
- Media Lab staff
Join our team
In the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, we want to be the best. We strive to:
- develop highly acclaimed courses that stand on their own
- deliver teaching that inspires and shapes the leaders of tomorrow
- produce world-beating research that creates positive change.
What really sets us apart from other university faculties is our commitment to teaching and research beyond traditional boundaries. Whether we’re producing novel research, delivering innovative teaching, building academic networks or growing our industry connections, we pride ourselves on embedding innovation at the core of what we do.
If you’re interested in finding out about roles currently available in the Faculty, visit our recruitment page for more information.
Undergraduate, postgraduate and international students can contact us directly using the details on our How to contact FASS page.