UTS continually upgrades facilities and undertakes building projects, as required, to ensure our students, staff and researchers have access to purpose-built facilities and spaces.
In recent years we have:
- opened at the Moore Park elite sport precinct
- fitted-out multi-disciplinary laboratories and workspaces for engineering and IT researchers at our
- built a at the Blackfriars precinct
- refurbished faculty spaces for Health and Arts and Social Sciences in Building 10
- created activity-based workspaces for research (HDR) students in the faculties of Health, Arts and Social Sciences, and Engineering and IT
- developed an for students attending the UTS Animal Logic Academy
- opened new large-scale collaborative classrooms in Buildings 5C and 11, as well as in the
- added informal student spaces in Buildings 5B, 5C, 10 and 11.
Our decade-long has also delivered multiple exciting new buildings and spaces.