With the UTS campus ranging over several city blocks – and now including specialist facilities at Moore Park and Botany – it can take some time to find your way around.
Here are some useful resources to help you navigate:
- Campus maps – use our interactive maps to locate the main facilities and services on campus.
- Directions to UTS – find info on public transport options and other ways of getting to and from campus.
- Preferred paths – travel safely between campus buildings, and to and from Central Station.
- MyUTSmaps – this mobile-friendly wayfinding website helps you find places, spaces and events on campus, especially when you’re on the move.
- UTS building and room numbers – a guide to the location codes across campus to identify specific buildings and rooms.
- Shuttle buses – a free security shuttle bus runs nightly between key campus buildings and student housing from February to December. Regular free shuttle services for staff and students also operate between Broadway and our specialist facilities at Moore Park and Botany.
- Parking – if you have to drive to UTS (although we encourage you to use more sustainable options), here are the most convenient parking options.
- Bicycle parking – locate bicycle parking, showers and lockers across campus, read about bicycle maintenance workshops and find useful resources for cyclists.