UTS site search

When things go wrong

I think I'm in the wrong course

If you think your course isn't right for you the first thing you should do is talk to someone.

To start with, discuss any issues you have with your lecturers, tutors or course coordinator. It may be that you are in the right course, but some changes could be made. You can contact your student centre about your course and subject options, and to find the relevant course coordinator.

For more detailed help you can make an appointment with a Student Services counsellor. They may be able to help you get to the bottom the problem or help you work out your best options before you make changes to your course.

If you have decided to make a change, you need to be aware of the requirements for changing subjects or courses. See enrolment changes for more information.