Women in Engineering and IT Cooperative Scholarship
$66,000 & 3 internships throughout the degree
This scholarship is proudly sponsored by Industry to increase the participation and retention of young women in engineering or information technology. The Women in Engineering and IT Cooperative Scholarship is a cooperative education program between the University and sponsoring organisations. The aim of the program is to attract, retain and develop women in the fields on Engineering and IT. The scholarship will identify high achieving female students that have a passion and interest to pursue a career in Engineering or IT. The scholarship will include 3 periods of industry placement as well as mentoring, networking, leadership and professional development opportunities.
Who is eligible?
- ATAR above 85
- Must be a current or non-current school leaver with a passion for engineering or IT
- Your first UAC preference must be for the UTS Bachelor of Engineering, Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice majoring in at least one of the below:
- Civil/ Civil Environmental
- Mechanical/ Mechatronics
- You must attend an interview for the Scholarship
- Candidates are required to submit an online application form to demonstrate their interest in studying engineering.
- Selected applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
- Successful applicants will be notified after the release of ATAR results.