UTS Women in Entrepreneurship Scholarship
The duration of the Scholarship is one (1) year. A Recipient with an approved part-time study load may receive reduced pro-rata payment for the period of part-time study, therefore extending the tenure of the scholarship.
The Scholarship is to be established to support aspiring women entrepreneurs studying the MBA in Entrepreneurship (MBAe) in the Faculty of Business.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship an applicant must:
- be female;
- be enrolled in or intend to enrol in the Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship (MBAe), UTS Business School;
- apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible;
- be available to attend an interview, either in person or online.
The applicant must meet all of the following criteria in both the written scholarship application and interview:
- Demonstrated leadership, drive for success and positive impact on community
- Demonstrated a moral commitment and capacity to give back to the community and a vision to give back in the future
- presented a compelling, creative, innovative and unique venture proposal
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship please submit the Application Form.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
The Condition of Award is currently under review, please use it as a guidance only.
More information about MBAe program and master classes
Contact us with your questions
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online enquiry form.
Submit your application for the next intake
You can apply for the next intake into the MBAe online, free of charge.