UTS Science International Scholarship for Australian Year 12 Students
This Scholarship was established to attract high achieving commencing international students who are completing an Australian Year 12 qualification, and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science.
Please read the Conditions of Award.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for the Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course; and
- Be commencing full-time studies on-campus; and
- Be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, no more than one year prior to commencing at UTS.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Academic merit in the Australian Year 12 qualification used as basis of admission into the selected UTS Bachelor degree program is the sole basis for awarding this scholarship.
Need more information? Contact...
International Development Manager
Faculty of Science
T: +61 9514 7561