UTS Maasai Future Leaders Scholarship
Full Tuition Fees
Course duration. Maximum of 12 Sessions.
The UTS Maasai Future Leaders Scholarship has been established to support undergraduate study for young women recently graduated from the Kakenya Centre for Excellence, Kenya.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Have attended the Kakenya Centre for Excellence, Kenya and been nominated by Dr Kakenya Ntaiya and Women for Change1 and,
- Have successfully completed a UTS Insearch Diploma as a pathway to UTS; and
- Have applied and been deemed eligible for admission and meet standard UTS entry requirements; and
- Be commencing full-time study in an undergraduate degree; and
- Must apply and commence in the next available intake for the course after completion of their UTS Insearch Diploma.
A Scholarship Selection Committee is not required for this Scholarship. Recipients will be endorsed by the Executive Director Social Justice.
How to apply
Applications are not required. The student is nominated by the Kakenya Centre for Excellence.