UTS Insearch to UTS Pathways Scholarship
50% tuition fees
Standard Duration of UTS Course
This Scholarship was established by UTS to support the UTS Insearch Pathway Program and support international students to succeed as they articulate to their UTS undergraduate degrees. The scholarship is to be offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
• Must have completed a UTS Insearch Diploma in Sydney, and have an overall GPA of 6.0 or above in their Diploma; and
• Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
• Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and
• All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Recipient selection will be based on the following criteria:
• Motivation to succeed in your chosen UTS degree program, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
• Commitment to utilise your UTS degree to help your community, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
• Personal experience and achievement, including but not limited to examples of community service, innovation or entrepreneurship, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
• Academic merit based on UTS Insearch Diploma results may also be considered.
How to apply
All candidates must apply using the online application form. Please follow the instructions outlined on the form.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527