UTS Insearch to UTS Pathways Scholarship
50% tuition fees
Standard Duration of UTS Course
This Scholarship was established by UTS to support the UTS Insearch Pathway Program and to attract top achieving international students of the UTS INSEARCH Diploma to UTS undergraduate degrees.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a UTS Insearch Diploma, and have an overall GPA of 6.0 or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Recipient selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen UTS degree program, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
- Commitment to utilise the UTS degree to contribute to their community, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
- Likelihood that the receipt of the Scholarship will significantly increase the candidate’s ability to complete the degree at a higher level of performance than would otherwise be the case, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application.
Academic merit based on UTS Insearch Diploma results may also be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527