UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship – South Korea
25% of UTS tuition fees
Standard duration of the course
This Scholarship was established by UTS to award high achieving commencing international students completing a UTS Insearch Diploma at IEN Institute, South Korea and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must complete a UTS Insearch Diploma undertaken at IEN Institute, South Korea with a minimum overall GPA of 6.0 out of 7.0 and no fail; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course; and
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on campus in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form.
The selection will be based on:
The Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant with the highest GPA in the UTS Insearch Diploma completed at IEN Institute, South Korea.
Where there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be given to:
- A video submission describing what you hope to achieve by studying at UTS; and
- A letter of support from one or more lecturers from your Diploma studies.
Decisions to award Scholarships will be made solely by the Scholarships Committee, as described in Clause 7 below, in its absolute discretion.
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must submit a scholarship application.
Before Starting Your Application:
- If you have not already submitted an application for course admission to UTS as an international student, you must first apply to UTS International.
- Prepare a video describing what you hope to achieve by studying at UTS. Provide a web link of the video for download.
- Provide a letter of support from one or more lecturers from your Diploma studies.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531