UTS Hubei Scholarships
100% tuition fees
Standard number of sessions required for completion of the enrolled undergraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load. The maximum duration of the Scholarship is eight sessions under any program.
This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract high achieving commencing international students completing recognized senior secondary studies from Hubei province in China in 2020, and are admitted into an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be a citizen of China; and
- Must have completed the Gaokao or senior secondary studies (Grade 12) comparable to an Australian Year 12 in Hubei province, China in 2020 and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney) in 2020 or 2021; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a recipient of any scholarship scheme for the duration of this Scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicants on the basis of academic merit in the Gaokao or senior secondary studies (Grade 12) comparable to an Australian Year 12 undertaken in Hubei province, China.
Where there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be given to the applicant’s response to the following question:
- How do you intend to utilise your UTS degree to make an impact and contribute to your community, particularly in the Hubei Province? Please provide details.
Applicants may be informed in writing to submit a one page statement to address the above question.
Decisions to award Scholarships will be made solely by the Scholarships Committee as described in Clause 7 of the Conditions of Award in its absolute discretion.
How to apply
You must first submit an application for course admission to UTS as an international student. To apply to UTS, please go to http://student.uts.apply.studylink.com/index.cfm?event=security.showLogin
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531
UTS International Website: www.uts.edu.au/future-students/international
Course application period: Summer session 2020 (November 2020 commencement) and 2021 (Autumn and Spring) intakes: 11 September 2020.
* Applicants must submit a course application by the specified date to be considered for the scholarship.