UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
$3,000 towards the first session tuition fees
This Grant was established to attract commencing international students already in Australia to enrol in a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Grant, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant; and
- Must be commencing full-time on-campus (Sydney) in 2019; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the Master by coursework program at UTS; and
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, grant or the Alumni Advantage Program from UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational program;
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student whose course at UTS forms as part of a package offer.
Academic merit in the tertiary qualification most recently completed in Australia and recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531