UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
$3,000 towards the first session tuition fees
This Grant was established to attract commencing international students already in Australia to enrol in a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Grant, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant; and
- Must be commencing full-time on-campus (Sydney); and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the Master by coursework program at UTS; and
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia, no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, grant or the Alumni Advantage Program from UTS; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student whose course at UTS forms as part of a package offer.
Acceptance of the UTS course offer (including payment of deposit required).
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students with a completed Bachelor degree or higher qualification from Australia and applying for a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney. There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531