UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the University of Technology Sydney, and to grow the number of study abroad students by promoting UTS as one of the most international, innovative and successful young universities in the world.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details about this Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this Scholarship, Recipients must:
- Be accepted as a UTS Study Abroad student for Autumn and/or Spring 2018; and
- Have applied to UTS Housing for one of the 2018 sessions; and
- Have a WAM of at least 75% or equivalent; and
- Submit a written or visual Statement*, demonstrating ability to contribute to the UTS Housing and Student Community:
- written statement of 100 words or less;
- visual statement can be photographic, video or other Social Media platforms;
- Must apply using the online UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship Application Form.
Applicants are selected based on:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission; and
- Demonstrated involvement in the community, social and study life at the home University as demonstrated in the Scholarship application; and
- Demonstrated preparedness and interest in engagement with the UTS housing community as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Study Abroad and Exchange
Phone: +61 2 9514 7915