Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
$10,000 paid in two equal instalments of $5,000 each towards first year tuition fees.
Two (2) sessions
Undergraduate Merit Scholarship was established to encourage high achieving commencing international students completing the Australian Year 12 in Australia and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification in Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected undergraduate course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on-campus in Sydney; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship from UTS for the intended studies; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
ATAR rank (excluding Year 12 Adjustment Factors) in the Australian Year 12 qualification or academic merit in a UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification used as basis of admission into the selected UTS undergraduate program.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Offers will be authorised by UTS International.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531