The Thales Senior Cooperative Scholarship
$24,500 + work placement
The Thales Senior Cooperative Scholarship aims to support applicants who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering and have an interest in the ICT (software) and/or Electrical Engineering industry.
Who is eligible?
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice or Engineering combined courses with Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice, with a major in Data, Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Mechanical and Mechatronic or Software Engineering;
- Have achieved a Credit Average/Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or above, and
- Have completed or be enrolled in Engineering Practice Preview 2 or Engineering Practice Preparation 2, and not have completed Engineering Experience 2 or Engineering Professional Experience 2;
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible
- All candidates must attend an interview in person.
- Academic merit
- Motivation to succeed in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in professional Engineering Practice degree
- Demonstrated interest in the Engineering Industry
- Demonstrated interest in Thales and the work they do, and
- Be available to start a placement in either January or July in the year the scholarship is awarded
How to apply
Submit an online scholarship application through the UTS Engineering Scholarships for current students.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be requested to attend an interview and selection will be based on the selection criteria. Applicants who do not attend the interview will not be considered for the Scholarship.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Engineering and IT
Phone: +61 2 9514 1854