The Thales Senior Cooperative Scholarship
$24,000 + work placement
The Thales Senior Cooperative Scholarship aims to support applicants who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering and have an interest in the ICT (software) and/or Electrical Engineering industry.
Who is eligible?
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice, with a major in Data, Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Mechanical and Mechatronic or Software Engineering;
- Have achieved a Credit Average/Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or above, and
- Have completed or be enrolled in Engineering Practice Preview 2 or Engineering Practice Preparation 2, and not have completed Engineering Experience 2 or Engineering Professional Experience 2;
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible
- All candidates must attend an interview in person.
- Academic merit
- Motivation to succeed in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in professional Engineering Practice degree
- Demonstrated interest in the Engineering Industry
- Demonstrated interest in Thales and the work they do, and
- Be available to start a placement in either January or July in the year the scholarship is awarded
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Engineering and IT Outreach
Phone: +61 2 9514 2666