Teachers Mutual Bank Rural Student Placement Prize
$1,000 per recipient
To recognise and encourage students to undergo a rural placement in their third-year of study in the undergraduate teacher education degree.
Who is eligible?
- Must have successfully completed a previous professional experience placement in the first and second years of study.
- Must be participating in a rural or remote placement as identified by the UTS School of International Studies and Education placement team.
- Must be in their third year of study (completed a minimum of 96 Credit Points) and eligible for graduating from the undergraduate teacher education degree.
- The Prize will be awarded to the students who
- have received the highest cumulative mark (GPA) in the first and second years of the undergraduate degree. In the event that two or more eligible students have the same GPA a Selection Committee will select the Recipient(s) based on the top students’ Professional Experience reports to determine the recipient(s) of the Prize.