South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
25% of tuition fees
Standard duration of the course
South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship is established to attract high achieving commencing international students from South East Asia enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS Business School.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam); and
• Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship; and
• Must commence a Masters by coursework degree at UTS Business School full-time and on campus; and
• Must not currently be based in Australia; and
• Must not be a government sponsored student; and
• Must not be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship; and
• Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
Academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS Business School Masters by coursework program.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a UTS Business School Masters by coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531