Science Indigenous Scholarship
Paid over 3 years
This scholarship, selected on academic merit, is awarded to an Indigenous student in a UTS Science course.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Identify as Australian Aboriginal and\or Torres Strait Islander through Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) course application; and
- Current school leaver; or gap year student who received an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent score in the previous year, where no university study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have a UAC preference to an undergraduate courses at UTS in the Faculty of Science for the Autumn session directly following the Scholarship selection; and
- Gap year students only: must contact the UTS Scholarships Office to register their interest in the Scholarship Office prior to the Scholarship selection in the year before commencing their UTS course.
- Ranked in ATAR (or equivalent score) order (identified through UAC course application data), excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preferences to a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate degree will be highly regarded.