Scholarship for Maple Leaf Education System Graduates from People’s Republic of China
25% to 50% of tuition fees
for the standard duration of the course
This Scholarship was established to attract top achieving commencing international students completing the Canadian British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (2004 graduation program) from Maple Leaf Education System in China, and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate program; and
- Must be commencing full-time study at UTS in Sydney; and
- Must have completed the Canadian British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (2004 graduation program) no longer than one year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must submit an application for course admission by 15th August 2017 for Autumn 2018 intake and by 15th August 2018 for Autumn 2019 intake.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicant(s) on the basis of academic merit in the Canadian British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (2004 graduation program).
Where there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be given to the applicant’s response to the following question:
- How do you intend to utilise your UTS degree to contribute to the community.
Applicants may be informed in writing to submit a one page statement to address the above question.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531