Scholarship for International Baccalaureate (IB) Graduates from South East Asia
50% Tuition Fees
Standard Duration of UTS Course
This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification from South East Asia, and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia Region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam); and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be completing or have completed an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma from the South East Asia Region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam); and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must obtain an aggregate score including bonus and penalty points of 28 or above in their International Baccalaureate (IB) final grades or 33 or above in their International Baccalaureate predicted grades at the point of scholarship application; and
- Completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Academic merit based on International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma final results or International Baccalaureate predicted results.
Where there are multiple applicants with the same International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma results, further consideration will be given to the answer to the following question:
- How do you intend to utilise your UTS degree to contribute to the community.
How to apply
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
Autumn session 2019
•Opening Date: NOW OPEN
•Closing Date: 30 November 2018, 11.59pm AEST
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531