Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
$5,000 towards the first session of UTS tuition fees
The Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
The Scholarship is open to international students who have been made an offer, and are granted solely on the basis of academic merit.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Scholarship; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus; and
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required as per letter of offer) for the approved UTS program within two (2) months of the issue date of the full letter of offer, or by the deposit due date of the applied intake whichever comes first; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS transnational program; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
Based on the academic performance in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the UTS course.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531