Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The scholarship has been established to support a student commencing or continuing in the UTS Bachelor of Management (C10342) undergraduate degree with a Sports Business major (MAJ08976), who demonstrates financial need and\or other educational disadvantage(s).
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Commencing Students:
- their first year of the Bachelor of Management (C10342) with a Sports Business major (MAJ 08976) in the Autumn session directly following the Scholarship selection
- Current Students:
- Continuing into the second or third year of the Bachelor of Management (C10342) with a Sports Business Major (MAJ08976); and
- For the duration of the Scholarship - full-time enrolment in the Bachelor of Management (C10342) with a Sports Business major (MAJ 08976) unless Part-time study has been approved; and
- Have applied through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) for an Equity Scholarship and/or Educational Access Scheme and therein demonstrated financial disadvantage and/or other educational barriers; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- Financial need and\or other equity circumstances as assessed by the UAC Equity Scholarship application above. Applicants who have experienced long-term educational disadvantage and/or financial hardship due to any of the following, will be considered:
- from low socio-economic status backgrounds (low SES); and/or
- from non-English speaking backgrounds (NESB); and/or
- people with disabilities or long term medical conditions; and/or
- from regional and remote areas; and/or
- Indigenous Australian students; and/or
- Experiencing educational barriers and/or personal hardship (including but not limited to carers, sole parents, refugees).
- Motivation to succeed in the UTS Bachelor of Management degree as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527