Peter & Sharon Ivany Academic Achievement Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The scholarship has been established to support a top student commencing the UTS Bachelor of Management (C10342) undergraduate degree with a Sport Business major (MAJ08976).
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship - full-time enrolment in the Bachelor of Management (C10342) with a Sports Business major (MAJ 08976) unless part-time study has been approved; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and either
- A current or non-current school leaver with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, of 80 or above, excluding bonus points; and
- In their first year of the Bachelor of Management (C10342) with a Sports Business major (MAJ08976) in the Autumn session directly following the Scholarship selection; or
- Continuing into the second or third year of the Bachelor of Management (C10342)with a Sports Business Major (MAJ08976); and
- Have achieved a Credit Average (WAM 65+),with no fails in the Bachelor of Management.
Recipient is selected based on:
- Academic Merit, (as determined by the ATAR for commencing student or WAM for current students);
- Motivation to succeed in the Bachelor of Management (C10342), with a Sport Business major (MAJ08976) as demonstrated in the scholarship application;
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
How to apply
To apply for this Scholarship please complete the online Scholarship Application Form.
By completing this form you can choose to apply for both the Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship and the Peter & Sharon Ivany Academic Achievement.
Applications will close Monday, 22 April 2019.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
To meet the equity eligibility requirement for the Access Scholarship you must complete the UAC Equity Scholarship Application
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527