Peter & Sharon Ivany Academic Achievement Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The scholarship has been established to support a top student commencing the UTS Bachelor of Management (C10342) undergraduate degree with a Sport Business major (MAJ08976).
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship - full-time enrolment in the Bachelor of Management (C10342) with a Sports Business major (MAJ 08976) unless part-time study has been approved; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and either
- A current or non-current school leaver with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, of 80 or above, excluding bonus points; and
- In their first year of the Bachelor of Management (C10342) with a Sports Business major (MAJ08976) in the Autumn session directly following the Scholarship selection; or
- Continuing into the second or third year of the Bachelor of Management (C10342)with a Sports Business Major (MAJ08976); and
- Have achieved a Credit Average (WAM 65+),with no fails in the Bachelor of Management.
- Ranked in ATAR order
- Motivation to succeed in the Bachelor of Management (C10342), with a Sport Business major (MAJ08976) as demonstrated in the scholarship application
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527