MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Current)
The intention of this Scholarship is to support high achieving postgraduate students enrolled in the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- At the time of Scholarship selection the applicant must have completed a minimum of one (1) year of full-time study (equivalent to 48 credit points) in the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) award, course code C04018; and
- Be enrolled or intend to enrol in a minimum of 12cp in the session the scholarship is awarded, in the above course; and
- Have achieved a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of Distinction average (75%) in their MBA.
- Previous recipients of this Scholarship or the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) cannot apply.
The recipient will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit (WAM) in the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA);
- Reasons why you chose to study the MBA at UTS, as demonstrated in the scholarship application;
- Your personal aspirations present and future, as demonstrated in the scholarship application;
- Leadership skills and community involvement, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone +61 2 9514 2527