MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing)
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving postgraduate students to the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have completed a UTS recognised degree and met the UTS MBA entry requirements; and
- Must be commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (course code C04018) in the session immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) in their qualification used as a basis for admission to the MBA.
The recipient will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the UTS Master of Business Administration degree;
- Reasons for choosing to study MBA at UTS, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
- Your personal aspirations present and future, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
- Leadership skills and community involvement, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
The selection of the successful Recipient will usually occur early in the Autumn session and early in the Spring session each year.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone +61 2 9514 2527