Lindsay Croft Postgraduate Memorial Scholarship
One (1) year
The intention of the scholarship is to award $5,000 to a commencing Indigenous student who is enrolled in a full-time postgraduate degree (coursework or research). The Scholarship is to acknowledge and celebrate their excellence in achievements in higher education.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant must:
- be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- a Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organisation; or
- a UTS Statutory Declaration form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicant’s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- have completed study in an undergraduate course, or advanced diploma, or have relevant experience which allows entry to a postgraduate degree where transcripts of all prior non-UTS study is required; and
- be enrolled full time in the first year of a UTS postgraduate degree; and
- apply for this scholarship online using the UTS Scholarship Application form.
- Academic merit (based on previous studies);
- Motivation to succeed in the nominated UTS course, as demonstrated in the scholarship application;
- Commitment to benefiting the Indigenous community, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.