Lindsay Croft Postgraduate Memorial Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The intention of this scholarship is to support a commencing Indigenous Australian student who is enrolled in a full-time postgraduate degree (coursework or research). The Scholarship is to acknowledge and celebrate their excellence in achievements in higher education.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander decent (must complete a Confirmation of Aboriginality form and/or provide a statutory declaration*); and
- Have completed study in an undergraduate course, or Advanced Diploma, or have relevant experience which allows entry to a postgraduate degree where transcripts of all prior non-UTS study is required; and
- Be enrolled full-time in the first year of a UTS postgraduate degree; and
- Must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form.
Recipients will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic Merit (based on previous studies)
- Motivation to succeed in the nominated UTS course, as demonstrated in the scholarship application;
- Commitment to benefiting the Indigenous community, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
How to apply
Applications are currently open. To apply for this Scholarship please complete the online Application Form
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research