LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
25% of tuition fees for the standard duration of course
To attract high achieving commencing international students from Latin America to enrol in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the Latin America region; and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program and be admitted based on a completed tertiary qualification comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree or higher; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time on campus; and
- Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship from UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
Academic merit in a completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS from a country other than Australia for entry into the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program.
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are not required as all eligible students will be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531