KPMG Indigenous Scholarship
A maximum of $55,000
A maximum period of 5 years
To provide financial assistance and the opportunity of a work placement at KPMG for a high achieving Indigenous student.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship an applicant MUST:
- be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent (as demonstrated by providing a Confirmation of Aboriginality or a Statutory Declaration and two references); AND
- commence, or continue in, an undergraduate Business, Law, Engineering or Information Technology degree, including single and combined degrees at UTS; AND
- intend to enrol, or are currently enrolled, full-time in an eligible course; AND
- apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form; AND
- be available to attend an interview in person.
In addition, preference may be given to applicants that apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage.
- Academic merit, demonstrated by:
- ATAR (or equivalent) for School Leavers; or
- Grade point average (GPA) in current course for continuing UTS students;
- Alignment of values, cultures and goals with that of KPMG as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Motivation to succeed in their UTS course, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Interest in undertaking work experience or a vacation placement at KPMG, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Financial disadvantage as demonstrated by the UAC Equity Scholarship application may be taken into consideration.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research