KPMG Indigenous Scholarship
A maximum of $55,000
A maximum period of 5 years
To provide financial assistance and the opportunity of a work placement at KPMG for a high achieving Indigenous student.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant must:
- be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- a Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organisation; or
- a UTS Statutory Declaration form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicant’s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- commence, or continue in, an undergraduate Business, Law, Engineering or Information Technology degree, including single and combined degrees at UTS; and
- intend to enrol, or are currently enrolled, full-time in an eligible course; and
- apply for the scholarship online using the UTS Scholarship Application Form; and
- be available to attend an interview in person.
In addition, preference may be given to applicants that apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage.
- Academic merit, demonstrated by:
- ATAR (or equivalent) for School Leavers; or
- Grade point average (GPA) in current course for continuing UTS students;
- Alignment of values, cultures and goals with that of KPMG as demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview;
- Motivation to succeed in their UTS course, as demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview;
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview;
- Interest in undertaking work experience or a vacation placement at KPMG, as demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview;
- Financial disadvantage as demonstrated by the UAC Equity Scholarship application may be taken into consideration.
How to apply
Applications are currently open. To apply for this scholarship please complete the online application form.
Before applying please read the Conditions of Award for this scholarship.
Applications close on Monday 25 March 2019. All applications must be submitted online by this date. Late applications will not be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
For the full details of this scholarship please see the Conditions of Award.