King Living Foundation 1st Year Achievement Prize
The award aims to encourage product design excellence in the Bachelor of Design in Product Design.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, in the year for which the award is made, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in either the
- Bachelor of Design in Product Design (C10304); or
- Bachelor of Design in Product Design Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (C10305)
- Have completed all the first-year core requirements Product Design (as stipulated in the UTS Handbook) in the academic year for which the award is made.
- The Prize will be awarded to the student who, in the year for which the award is made, has obtained the highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) over the core first-year product design subjects.
- Where two (2) or more students achieve the same WAM, the student with the highest overall Grade Point Average (GPA) in their course will be awarded the Prize.
Need more information? Contact...
Senior Lecturer, School of Design